Cayo Largo by Plane or Helicopter
Prices (2014, add 30 CUC for airport tax)
- By Plane High Season: Adult 208 / Child 177, Low Season Adult 185 / Child 158
- By Helicopter High Season: Adult 229 / Child 195, Low Season Adult 229 / Child 195
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency nor tour operator, this page is for information only.
This full-day excursion will take you to one of the most beautiful Cayo in Cuba. Located south of the main island and surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, Cayo largo del Sur is and ecological paradise and is famous for its vast and pristine beaches, crystal clears waters and fabulous ocean bed.
This excursion includes: transfer from your hotel to the Varadero airport for your flight to Cayo Largo, transfer from the Cayo Largo airport to the marina where you will board a catamaran and sail the beautiful waters of the archipelago to get to the coral reefs for snorkeling (gear included), the catamaran will then take you to the breathtaking Playa Sirena (Sirena Beach) where you’ll enjoy a lunch and some beach time, return to the airport and fly back to Varadero, transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions: Tour guide, roundtrip flight to Cayo Largo, catamaran cruise with drinks included (open bar), snorkeling gear, lunch with one drink, all transfers.
Departure: 6:00-6:30 am
Return: 7:30-8:00 pm
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
• Your passport (mandatory for flight check-in)
• Beachwear, bathing suit and towel
• Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
• Cash in small denominations for souvenirs, tips, and drinks
Lily & Normand