Jeep Safari Nature Tour (aka Jeep Safari Discover Tour)
- Price (2018) High season: Adult 81 CUC / Child 61
- Price (2018) Low season: Adult 73 CUC / Child 55
Do not contact us to book this excursion. We are NEITHER a travel agency nor a tour operator, this page is for information purpose only.
This is an exotic full-day eco-adventure in the Cuban countryside by jeep. Escorted by a guide you will drive through the beautiful landscape of the Cuban countryside. The program of the day includes: A speedboat ride on Rio Canimar (you drive your own boat) where you can admire the rich flora and fauna of the riversides, snorkeling at Punta de Maya (protected area), a visit to the Saturno Cave with free time to enjoy snorkeling or swimming, leisure time at "Rancho La Dionisa" a Cuban ranch where you will enjoy a typical Cuban lunch (1 drink included) and a choices of activities such as: Horseback riding, bull riding, visit of the ruins of a French-style coffee plantation, or simply relax and observe the lush flora and fauna a of the region.
Inclusions: Tour guide, jeep rental, admissions to Saturno Cave, snorkeling gear at Punta de Maya, lunch with one drink.
Departure: 8:00 am (may vary depending on hotel)
Return: 5:00 pm (may vary depending on hotel)
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
• Driver’s license (from your home country), mandatory for those who wish to drive
• Comfortable shoes and wear
• Swimwear & towel
• Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
• Bottled water
• Cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips
- Driver must be 18 years+ and have a driver’s license
- Jeeps have manual transmission
Click to view our Gallery of Rio Canimar.
Click to view our Gallery of Cueva Saturno.
Lily & Normand