Price (2014) High season: Adult 75 USD / Child 33
Price (2014) Low season: Adult 69 USD / Child 29
Do not contact us to book this excursion. We are neither a travel agency nor a tour operator, this page is for information purpose only.
A large and comfortable catamaran will take you off-shore to enjoy the beauty of the turquoise waters surrounding the Varadero’s peninsula; you can relax on the shaded areas or on the nets as you glide gently over the waves.
The first stop is a coral reef where you can enjoy snorkeling (equipment is provided), then the catamaran drops anchor off the gorgeous and virgin beach of Cayo Blanco (a small deserted island) where you will enjoy a delicious lunch with several options (lobster, fish, shrimp, squid, chicken, etc.) while listening to the sound of live traditional Cuban music, and have free time to swim in the ocean, play games, do some non-motorised water sports, or simply relax on the beach.
Then the catamaran sails back to Varadero while you relax on board. Note that this excursion doesn't include interaction with dolphins.
Inclusions: Roundtrip transfer between your hotel and the marina, tour guide, lunch, drinks (open bar) use of snorkeling gear, security equipment for sailing and snorkeling.
Departure: 8:30 am (may vary depending on hotel)
Return: 4:00 pm (may vary depending on hotel)
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
• Swimwear and towel
• Sun protection: Sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen
• Cash in small denominations for tips
• Snorkeling gear (if you prefer to use your own)
• Subject to weather conditions; in case of bad weather it may be rescheduled or cancelled with full refund.
• The sequence of the excursion may be changed
• Lobster (langusta) may not be offer for lunch outside the lobster fishing season
* Free for children 0 to 6.
Lily & Normand