Tropicana Varadero (a.k.a Tropicana Matanzas)
Price (2014): 49 CUC (39 CUC on Tuesday and Wednesday)
Do not contact us to book this tour, we are NOT a travel agency nor tour operator, this page is for information only.
Enjoy the fabulous Tropicana Cabaret for a spectacular show under the stars.
Located approximately 30 minutes from Varadero and 8km East of the city of Matanzas, this open-air theater offers a show similar to the famous one in Havana.
Many tourists from the Varadero’s hotels and resorts go there to enjoy this grandiose show with music, dazzling lights, and extravagant choreography and costumes.
The show lasts about 90 minutes and afterward you can continue the celebration by dancing the night away.
Inclusions: Tour guide, transportation in air-conditioned bus, welcome cocktail, Tropicana floor show, complimentary Cuba Libre cocktails during the show (1/4 bottle of rum and coca cola for each table), light snacks (cold meat, cheese and pickles). Dinner can be included at extra cost.
Frequency: Tuesday to Sunday
Departure: 8:00-8:30 pm
Return: 1:00-1:30 am
Suggestions on what to wear and bring:
• Dress code at the Tropicana is Casual Elegance. Men are required to wear long pants, closed shoes and collared shirt.
• Sweater (the evenings can be cool especially between mid-November and March)
• Camera (fee of 5 CUC to use a camera or camcorder)
• Cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and tips
- Tropicana is a copyrighted show, small fee to use a camera or camcorder
- Tropicana is an outdoor show subject to weather conditions
Lily & Normand